£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus and Bens
8 months ago
- Report to CMO.
- Global Management Consultancy / Outstanding Employer of Choice.
- Hiighly Visible Role.
A leader in Professional Services is seeking an ambitious marketing leader to join its team during an unpreceedented period of regional growth.
Reporting to the CMO and leading a team of three Marketing Executives, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy across key practice areas. You will provide advie and support to the Firms Partners, delivering a variety of campaigns across the full mix including content and collateral, pitches & presentations, events and sponsorships.
- Work closely with the CMO on strategy, planning and measurement for designated practices and cross-firm initiatives.
- Represent the Marketing team on key internal groups and committees such as the Diversity and Inclusion committee and appropriate sub-committees.
- Planning, Budgeting & Reporting – create practice and group plans using firm wide planning approach. Implement, monitor, measure and report on activity.
- Content & Collateral – produce calendarised yet responsive series of articles, blogs, whitepapers, videos, credentials, brochures etc. to assist practice in developing its reputation.
- Events & Sponsorships – create a calendarised programme of owned and purchased events, on and offline, to assist practice in building and sustaining client relationships.
- Pitches & Presentations – lead on creation of client presentations and pitches, as well as responses to tender requests to assist practice in winning revenue.
- Key Accounts – plan, monitor and report on activity, pipeline and revenue from key client accounts and referrers.
- Management – train, develop, manage and ensure quality of delivery from a team of two/three Marketing Executives.
- Directories and advertising – ensure practice area is represented in appropriate listings, rankings, directories etc. through earned and purchased channels, in order to build recognition in the marketplace.
- Proactively develop effective working relationships with partners/fee-earners across the firm providing them with professional BD&M advice, guidance and support.
- Assist CMO in overseeing the operations of the BD team, ensuring that processes/ projects are efficient and effective.
Skills & Experience;
- Significant B2B marketing experience gained in a Professional Services, FS, Tech or Legal environment.
- Strong expertse in the full range of marketing activities.
- Ability to provide both hands on, operational and strategic level support.
- Can effectively use data to assist decision making and reporting on ROI.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to navigate partner led professional service environments.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong team management and people development skills.
- High-level of creativity and energy, able to inspire and engage.