- Report to CMO.
- Global Management Consultancy / Outstanding Employer of Choice.
- Hiighly Visible Role.
A leader in Professional Services is seeking an ambitious marketing leader to join its team during an unpreceedented period of regional growth.
Reporting to the CMO and leading a team of three Marketing Executives, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy across key practice areas. You will provide advie and support to the Firms Partners, delivering a variety of campaigns across the full mix including content and collateral, pitches & presentations, events and sponsorships.
- Work closely with the CMO on strategy, planning and measurement for designated practices and cross-firm initiatives.
- Represent the Marketing team on key internal groups and committees such as the Diversity and Inclusion committee and appropriate sub-committees.
- Planning, Budgeting & Reporting – create practice and group plans using firm wide planning approach. Implement, monitor, measure and report on activity.
- Content & Collateral – produce calendarised yet responsive series of articles, blogs, whitepapers, videos, credentials, brochures etc. to assist practice in developing its reputation.
- Events & Sponsorships – create a calendarised programme of owned and purchased events, on and offline, to assist practice in building and sustaining client relationships.
- Pitches & Presentations – lead on creation of client presentations and pitches, as well as responses to tender requests to assist practice in winning revenue.
- Key Accounts – plan, monitor and report on activity, pipeline and revenue from key client accounts and referrers.
- Management – train, develop, manage and ensure quality of delivery from a team of two/three Marketing Executives.
- Directories and advertising – ensure practice area is represented in appropriate listings, rankings, directories etc. through earned and purchased channels, in order to build recognition in the marketplace.
- Proactively develop effective working relationships with partners/fee-earners across the firm providing them with professional BD&M advice, guidance and support.
- Assist CMO in overseeing the operations of the BD team, ensuring that processes/ projects are efficient and effective.
Skills & Experience;
- Significant B2B marketing experience gained in a Professional Services, FS, Tech or Legal environment.
- Strong expertse in the full range of marketing activities.
- Ability to provide both hands on, operational and strategic level support.
- Can effectively use data to assist decision making and reporting on ROI.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to navigate partner led professional service environments.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong team management and people development skills.
- High-level of creativity and energy, able to inspire and engage.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.