10 months ago
VMA is working with a global FMCG company based in North West London. They have invested a huge amount over the past few years in cutting edge marketing analytics and effectiveness measurement tools to enable every marketer in the business to optimise the performance of their marketing budget spend.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Effectiveness Manager:
- Drive delivery of the regional marketing financial performance target through utilisation of their marketing effectiveness platform to the entire marketing budget in that region.
- Build capability across all their marketing teams within the region – through a combination of developing a network of marketing effectiveness specialists in each country, and broader training for the wider marketing population. The goal is to drive a deep change in behaviour applying marketing effectiveness principles to every investment decision.
- Manage and continually enhance the marketing analytics programme that underpins the marketing effectiveness capability in each region.
- Work with colleagues in the Marketing Effectiveness team to synthesise key learnings and insights into marketing performance and ensure they are fed back to key decision makers effectively.
- Continuously and actively seek out further enhancements
Person Specification of the Senior Marketing Effectiveness Manager:
Minimum Bachelors/Masters degree level education, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer or Physical Sciences
Minimum 7 years’ experience in similar consumer marketing organisations and/or marketing effectiveness consultancies and/or econometric modelling agencies and/or top-tier management consultancies – reaching at least Project Manager level.
Able to demonstrate experience directly driving business change in a client / market facing capacity. This should include experience working directly with business leaders at all levels of seniority.
Experience applying statistical analysis techniques to various business problems is required (e.g. econometric analysis, forecasting / response curves, elasticity modelling, benchmarking), as role will involving managing and quality controlling third party analytics providers.
Outstanding communication and influencing skills are critical.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.