Up to £45,000
5 months ago
Are you looking for your next opportunity in Internal Communications? Take ownership over the communication channels, taking responsibility in evolving them and developing new and existing channels to continue to build better engagement? The chance to hire in and manage an IC Executive to help on the delivery! This is a great chance to take the next step in your career and create brilliant content for a leading media company.
You’ll need to have excellent writing skills, as 70% of the role will demand this. You will have shared responsibility of the quality of the content, the look, feel and navigation of these channels so you’ll need to be able to manage yourself autonomously whilst working alongside the Internal Communications team, coinciding with company strategy.
- Work with the IC Manager to develop content strategy and publishing roadmap
- You will be the second in command after the Head of IC, her right hand go to.
- Build and maintain strong relationships, partnering with and engaging all functions, acting as an ambassador for Internal Communications
- Co-own channels for UK pages of global intranet, ensuring content is interesting, engaging and dynamic
- Manage training of intranet content managers, ensuring best practise is shared amongst the group
- Co-own weekly magazine for team members, working in IC team to produce content
- Understanding IC market best practise and look for opportunity to deliver here
- Assist in various projects that support the business, identify and implement new internal activities that foster effective and engaging communications
- Work alongside the wider Brand and Communications team, suggesting ideas and curate appropriate content
- Organise, support and manage internal stakeholder charity events
- Degree level or equivalent education preferably in Communication, English, Journalism or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Internal Communications though open on less for the right person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interviewing, research, editorial and proof reading abilities
- Great flexibility and adaptability
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to operate with confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Computer literate, with proficiency and knowledge in Content Management Systems and intranets
- Being a natural networker, a people’s person and a curiousity going about the business being the face of internal communications.
The client is ideally looking for a good cultural fit who is able to develop a cross-site communications programme targeting all internal stakeholders, presenting the company’s Brand and Values appropriately. If you would like to know more about this opportunity please apply within!