£500 - £550
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity for an experience Internal Communications professional to join a dynamic and driven business. This role reports into the Head of Communications and will focus on business partnering key business areas of the firm. In this role, you’ll be working with senior leaders to help them both plan and deliver effective communication programs. As a senior manager, you will also play a leading role within the UK Internal Communications team.
- Acting as communications business partner to a number of senior leaders, building trusted advisor relationships with them over time
- Leading on communications planning, ensuring that they are engaged in a way that is consistent with the firm’s overall operating model
- Accountable for the successful implementation and rollout of these plans
- Working with colleagues in the broader Internal Communications team to align messages across the board and contributing to the wider forward-planning process of the team
- Bringing innovative and creative thinking to the table, working with designated leaders to introduce fresh approaches to delivering internal communications
- Working with senior leaders and their teams to help them improve dialogue and face-to-face communication within our client-facing teams
- Coaching and line-managing team members, while also working collaboratively with peers both within and without the Internal Communications team
- A senior player who is able to quickly build rapport with demanding stakeholders
- Have gravitas, be robust and be able to make things happen
- Excellent background in Internal Communications
- Very professional and business savvy
- Resilient and flexible, the role-holder will be comfortable with complexity and ideally, used to working within a matrixed organisation
- Will have a track record of managing and coaching less experienced internal communications professionals
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.