£60,000 - £80,000
almost 2 years ago
My client has led the way in telecommunications. Now, they are undergoing one of the biggest transformations in their history.
It means there’s a lot happening but it’s an exciting time to be part of their team. So, if you have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel us forward we’ll offer a wealth of opportunities to learn, experience new things and pursue new careers. If that’s you and what you’re looking for, we’d love you to be part of their future.
The Senior Creative Manager will be responsible for:
- Drives creativity, innovation and best practice for all content created by the Senior Creative Managers
- Decides on the most appropriate Creative Account Manager for each content project.
- Advises on relationships with external agencies, in support of the Creative Account Managers and Head of Creative
- Ensures alignment with the brand guidelines
- Leads, manages and develops all Creative Account Managers, ensuring that they have the training and equipment they need to do their jobs brilliantly
- Supports the Head of Creative by reporting and acting on any disruptive innovation or continuous improvement opportunities that could help to improve outputs from and across the Creative Team
Person Specification for the Senior Creative Manager:
- Experienced and senior creative expert, able to manage Senior Creative Managers and drive creative and innovative outputs
- Experienced Senior Creative Manager, able to drive innovative behaviour from the creative team
- Creative thinker – able to ‘think outside of the box’ to identify and drive creative solutions to problems and spot opportunities to drive advocacy of the IC brand
- Experienced leader – able to motivate teams of Senior Creative Managers
This is a 6 month contract.