£32,000 - £37,000
6 months ago
Are you a proactive media relations expert looking to make a meaningful difference? Are you passionate about driving a media strategy which will help people at a crucial and difficult time in their lives?
My client is a national charity focused on giving everyone the care and support they need at the end of their life. They are looking to transform the way society cares for the dying and inspire healthy discussion about death and dying in the UK.
In this Press & Media Manager role you will drive the media relations strategy, building and driving relationships and partnerships with national & regional journalists and influencers.
- Drive and deliver targeted national media relations strategy delivering against KPIs
- Work with Policy and Campaigns Manager to promote campaigns and policy work through to media to influence key stakeholders and public audience
- Proactively identify stories and issues for the organisation to comment
- Sensitively oversee development and implementation of ‘case-study bank’
- Line manager one PR & Media Officer and manage the out of hours rota
- Sound understanding of political and social trends
- An eye for a story with the ability to process and translate complex information
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to produce content for a wide variety of channels
- Demonstrable experience of securing national PR Coverage and high-profile media partnerships