9 months ago
Are you a results driven Marketing Director looking for a rapid growth SME to help create and implement a progressive marketing strategy to continue their exponential growth?
VMA is working exclusively with a fascinating recruitment agency who’ve grown in in just 5 years to being a high achieving company with ambitious growth projections going forward. The business offers a true USP in their specific field of expertise that also doubles as positive social impact. It’s this combination of social responsibility and unique proposition that has set them apart from the rest and aided their growth.
The owners of the business are now looking for a Marketing Director join and help develop a sophisticated marketing strategy with digital at the heart to help raise their profile and awareness among their target demographic. This opportunity would suit someone who has been a head of marketing or marketing director for another SME or even start-up businesses. It would suit someone who can demonstrate they’ve have grown a customer-base and revenues, motivated more junior marketers to fulfil their potential and enjoys the fast-paced environment small growing companies offer.
Duties of the Marketing Director include:
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan.
- Implement strategic plan with the support of stakeholders.
- Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources and capital purchases.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on results.
- Execute integrated online/offline marketing, advertising, public relations.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing strategy.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Working closely with the company’s Commercial team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
You should apply if:
- Ideally a qualified chartered marketeer.
- You are a results-driven marketing executive who is excited by the opportunity to make a significant impact in business creation.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills.
- Previous experience of team management.
- You have a confident and dynamic personality.
- You have a strong creative outlook.
- You have experience using social media tools.
- You have a proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
My client is looking to move very quickly so please don’t hesitate to apply today if you think you’re right for this role.