A global membership body are recruiting a Marketing & Communications Specialist, initially on a 3 – 6 month contract, with the view to be made permanent.
This role will be pivotal in the support and delivery of the marketing and communications strategy; in promoting and protecting the organisations profile and will work closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications.
- Support and develop communications campaigns and plans
- Digital support across the website and social media channels
- Support the events programme
- Assisting on the creation and implementation of all marketing materials
- Proven successful experience across both marketing and communications in previous roles
- Event management experience
- Experience working within another membership body is desirable
- Digitally savvy and able to promote an organisation through multiple social media channels
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.