£200 - £250 per day
about 2 years ago
A global membership body are recruiting a Marketing & Communications Specialist, initially on a 3 – 6 month contract, with the view to be made permanent.
This role will be pivotal in the support and delivery of the marketing and communications strategy; in promoting and protecting the organisations profile and will work closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications.
- Support and develop communications campaigns and plans
- Digital support across the website and social media channels
- Support the events programme
- Assisting on the creation and implementation of all marketing materials
- Proven successful experience across both marketing and communications in previous roles
- Event management experience
- Experience working within another membership body is desirable
- Digitally savvy and able to promote an organisation through multiple social media channels