£40,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
This is an exciting role with a large, global insurance firm in central London. The Internal Communications Business Partner will work as part of a team of five, partnering with stakeholders in three global business units to ensure that colleagues are actively and positively engaged with company strategy, plans and activities. You will work closely with colleagues on key activities such as financial results, HR and transformation programmes.
- Work to improve employee engagement scores through the conscious intention of giving direction; building trust through authentic communication; building line manager capability; and giving employees a voice
- Act as counsel to senior executives in your businesses area on their internal communications needs
- Use a multi-channel approach to inform and inspire colleagues of company priorities and successes, with an emphasis on storytelling and two-way communication
- Design and deliver an ongoing programme of leadership engagement and events, enabling strong understanding, advocacy and participation in developing the business units’ strategies
- Lead planning and delivery of communications around any transformation and change programmes in the business unit, helping to articulate their value and purpose as well as equip colleagues to adapt to new ways of working
- Strengthen a culture of using insight and measurement to inform communications strategy and practice
- Build a network of colleagues in the UK and International business units who can contribute to the development of great content and the delivery of impactful communications
- Work closely with your colleagues in Corporate Communications to share information that will appeal to external parties such as the media, customers and future employees ensuring we have one story
- Accountability for all internal campaigns supporting the businesses units
Key skills and qualities:
- 4-6 years’ Internal Communications and Engagement experience within complex, matrix organisations.
- You’ll have had extensive experience in creating and delivering high quality, high impact communication plans at large organisations, and being part of an energised, engaged team.
- Experience acting in a business partner capacity, advising colleagues and comfortable with ‘pushing back’ when required
- You’ll be creative with an eye for spotting trends and opportunities and of course you’ll be an excellent writer.
- You’re not afraid to constructively challenge and you will ensure excellent two-way communication between senior leaders and our other employees.