Renewable energy business has an excellent opportunity to join their Internal Communications team in a newly created role – 12 month fixed term with possibility to go perm. Location is South Cumbria and working remotely for now but expectation is that someone would be able to work on site regularly later in the contract period.
Working with the Head of Internal Communications the successful candidate will be responsible for working with regional leadership team to improve employee engagement and create a regular drumbeat of internal communications across several sites – often targeting hard to reach stakeholders.
Candidates must have previous internal communications experience, strong writing abilities and able to self-manage. Specific responsibilities include:
- Advising senior leadership team on how best to engage and set calendar of activity
- Develop two way comms solutions, increasing use of channels and introducing new where appropriate
- Producing content for team briefings and informal coffee chats
- Promoting mentoring and volunteering schemes
- Leadership visibility programme events management
- Repurposing external content for internal audiences and finding stories within the business to share
- Managing events and presentations
Must have previous internal communications and engagement experience ideally targeting hard to reach employees in a unionised environment.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.