£100,000 - £110,000
8 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Director of Communications to join a high profile organisation within the travel industry.
You will be a strong strategic communicator and the role will report directly into the CEO along with being a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Responsible for creating, leading and driving all Strategic Communications for the organisation across all stakeholder communications
- Leading an organisation through a major change programme, ideally with brand management at it’s core
- Responsible for managing multiple matrix and complex stakeholders, with the ability to adapt communications for different stakeholders
- Lead all stakeholder communications, including member, customer, internal and media
- Lead crisis/issues communications and manage the high flow of events, responding quickly and managing complex issues
- Working closely with the CEO and Board, acting as communications and brand counsel on the Senior Leadership Team
- Be a key media spokesperson for the organisation
- Responsible for managing and leading a team of 11, including Media & PR, Brand & Marketing and Internal Communications
- Work closely with the Public Affairs team, ensuring alignment in messaging
- Responsible for Brand management, ensuring all comms and marketing position the brand correctly to external audiences including members, consumers and media
- Lead proactive communications activity, positioning the organisation as the ‘voice of the industry’ supporting strategic priorities
- Lead internal communications activity
- Proven experience taking a business through a significant transformation/change
- Proven strategic communications experience, working closely with multiple and complex stakeholders
- Prior experience as a media spokesperson is required
- Extensive issues/crisis comms experience is required
- Experience working for a fast paced, issues rich organisation is required
- Strong leadership skills
- Stakeholder management skills
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this role please apply with your current CV.