Willem de Ruijter
6 months ago
Global Technology Company
Full job description will be made available after your application.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Communications Manager to join their international Communications team. This is a new role (with no team management) and is focused on communications strategy and programs, content development and delivery, and representing the Communications Team in high profile global or regional communications projects. Major responsibility is to create captivating communications campaigns and stories, making sure these are aligned and respond well to local or regional needs and are used effectively.
Skills & Experience required
- +/- 10 years of external communications experience within an international matrix organization with hands-on and proven multicultural dimensions; just having steered from 1 central HQ is not good enough; at least some of these years will have been with global technology companies or working for a communications agency on international tech clients.
- Strong project management skills, excellent editorial and storytelling skills.
- The ability to translate business goals into communications goals.
- Data-driven communications strategy and planning.
- Having the gravitas, credibility and interpersonal skills to influence internal partners.
- A deep understanding of how communications and marketing should work together.
- proven English native level writing skills.
- Location: flexible; for example Belgium, Netherlands, France, UK, Germany, Nordic countries, etcetera.
This job can be handled remotely though when the Covid19 situation allows for this again some travelling to meet colleagues will be required.
Remuneration packages are competitive and will vary depending on applicants location.
Full details and the job description will only be made available after your application & if this application and your CV show enough match and relevance. Please do state your salary requirements when applying. Other ways of reacting or incomplete reactions will not be considered.