€ 35,000 – € 45,000
4 months ago
We are working in partnership with a large and listed real estate company in Belgium and they are looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Communications Officer to join their team based in Brussels, Belgium.
The corporate communications officer will assist the Head of Communications & IR by compiling and creating on-brand, effective and impactful communications and content.
You will be responsible but not limited to:
- Supporting the Head of Communications and IR with content/copy written in English.
- You will develop, produce and distribute corporate communications including but not limited to; annual reports, financial results and financial communications, Corporate Communications, Press releases, Brochures, Corporate publications.
- Ensuring communications created are consistent and clear.
- You will build credibility and enhance the companies brand, the services and products our client offers and the image or reputation of the business by producing content that is in line with the companies tone of voice.
- You will oversee and be responsible for document process management and content governance.
- Own and manage the communications content pipeline, editorial calendar and event agenda.
- We are looking for a native English speaker who can also speak, French and knowledge of Dutch would be an added advantage.
- Experience working with and developing long-lasting relationships with stakeholders and the senior leadership team.
- Professional, organised and works well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Problem solver and resourceful in finding solutions.
If you are interested in the position available and you are a native English speaker, a strong writer and corporate communications professional then please email your CV to email@example.com