UP TO £50,000
4 months ago
Exciting opportunity for a proactive Communications Manager to join a membership organisation collaborating with investors and advising on Climate Change initiatives.
Looking for a proactive integrated External Communications professional with a strength in digital communications, content and PR t along with prior experience in Climate Change, ESG, sustainability or Institutional Investment.
Key responsibilities/skills required:
- Media Relations – both proactively reaching our to key media and reactively responding to enquires
- Drafting press releases and comments
- Monitor key media coverage worldwide and update Comms Director with relevant insight
- Content creation – you have strong writing skills and be responsible for collating content to be used for reports and publications. Support and champion the organisation’s brand ensuring consistency in messaging and brand working with other departments.
- Member communications – Draft and coordinate regular newsletters to go out to members as well and writing and producing the annual report for the organisation.
- Website – create and update content for the website.
- Social media – manage and maintain the official social media accounts developing plans for the organisation’s wider social media presence.
- Proven PR/Comms and Content skills with a strong background in either climate change, sustainability, ESG or institutional investment.
- You will be creative and have the ability to create engaging content for use across multiple channels
- This role will suit a team player who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
If you have the experience and are interested in being considered for the role please get in touch ASAP.