A global FTSE listed energy company is seeking a Communications & Campaigns Manager to join their corporate team. Reporting into the Campaigns Director, your responsibilities will include the development and execution of high profile integrated campaigns. The Campaigns Manager will be responsible for creating compelling campaign content, working with teams across the breadth of communications to deliver issues focussed and high profile messaging. You will be a key member of the team and play a crucial role in the implementation of the campaign vision and strategy for the company.
- Develop pro-active campaign concepts and content to encourage debate and conversation on key projects for the organisation.
- Developing and delivering fully integrated campaigns whilst working with teams across the organisation to deliver.
- Creating and conceiving creative messaging and tactics – leading the execution of activity across all stakeholder groups – including media and political audiences.
- Responsibility for day-to-day campaign co-ordination - working with teams across the group – to ensure the campaigns are planned and executed in an integrated fashion.
- Broad communications experience is essential as is an understanding of the dynamic of engaging a wide range of stakeholder so public affairs and policy engagement experience, as well as broad corporate communications experience, is essential.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.