circa £75,000 - £85,000 plus excellent benefits
10 months ago
A global FTSE listed energy company is seeking a Communications & Campaigns Manager to join their corporate team. Reporting into the Campaigns Director, your responsibilities will include the development and execution of high profile integrated campaigns. The Campaigns Manager will be responsible for creating compelling campaign content, working with teams across the breadth of communications to deliver issues focussed and high profile messaging. You will be a key member of the team and play a crucial role in the implementation of the campaign vision and strategy for the company.
- Develop pro-active campaign concepts and content to encourage debate and conversation on key projects for the organisation.
- Developing and delivering fully integrated campaigns whilst working with teams across the organisation to deliver.
- Creating and conceiving creative messaging and tactics – leading the execution of activity across all stakeholder groups – including media and political audiences.
- Responsibility for day-to-day campaign co-ordination - working with teams across the group – to ensure the campaigns are planned and executed in an integrated fashion.
- Broad communications experience is essential as is an understanding of the dynamic of engaging a wide range of stakeholder so public affairs and policy engagement experience, as well as broad corporate communications experience, is essential.