£60,000 - £65,000
over 1 year ago
A 12 month fixed term contract opportunity has arisen within a global pharmaceutical company for an experienced change communicator. The role is based in Cambridge, has a November start date and will report to the director of internal communications.
The successful candidate will work with the programme team to build, maintain and deliver timely, targeted, creative and effective internal communications which are aligned to deployment plans, respond to feedback and measure results. This is not a change management role. It is a communication role first and foremost but experience of communicating change (ideally ERP or complex technology and process change) is essential.
The ideal candidate will be a senior change communication communicator who possesses a track record of developing communications tools and programmes to engage employees across diverse functions. They will also have a proven track record of working with programmes and business stakeholders to deliver engaging communications
- Lead and deliver all communications for an ERP programme.
- Build relationships with and earn the trust of stakeholders and colleagues.
- Partner with the change managers and develop compelling change communications outputs to guide people through the change cycle.
- Develop new and imaginative ways of communicating change to colleagues across multiple geographies, cultures and working environments.
- Create engaging content (new stories, leader messages, videos etc) and ensure all messages are clear, consistent, easy for colleagues to understand and are engaging and collaborative.
- Coordinate activities with the rest of the programme team, communications team and senior leaders to ensure communications are aligned and messaging is consistent with the corporate narrative.
- Support the successful head office relocation to a new flagship building as comms lead in the very short term.
- Proven mid-senior level internal communications and engagement experience
- Confident multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements, and helping others to do so
- A diplomatic and experienced influencer who can work with and across numerous teams, clients and internal stakeholders comfortably
- Confident managing upwards and working with more senior stakeholders, especially other functional leads
- A track record in a demanding complex organisation
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.