Ruben van den Boer
over 1 year ago
Kindly note that only candidates with strong PR agency / consultancy experience can be considered for this position.
Our client is a leading international agency network with branches on all five continents, including all EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide. The group’s portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
- Lead international PR-teams and multiple PR-Account Managers in the global Public Relations department.
- Provide strategic counsel to clients, quality manage the implementation of international integrated PR-campaigns, and focus on establishing and developing new projects to further enhance the company’s client portfolio.
- Manage and supervise all financial processes of your respective Unit, including developing and overseeing the Unit business plan, and be the main liaison to the Controlling and Accounting Unit Directors.
- Lead and develop new business tenders, including the management of all other involved Units and quality control of contributed content.
- Provide direction and guidance to all staff members, and be the main liaison to the HR department for development and promotion of current members, as well as recruiting new staff.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in communications / PR, specifically in implementing global campaigns and initiatives, predominantly within an international agency (must).
- Extensive knowledge of developing, implementing and evaluating PR-campaigns and have an impressive record of new business acquisition, preferably of international tenders and clients.
- Experience in managing large teams and multiple clients at the same time expertise in establishing and controlling business plans, as well as building and maintaining client relationships.
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills, and are able to work under pressure and handle demanding situations.
- You are highly motivated and result driven and with appropriate accomplishments
- Near native English language skills. Proficiency in German would be highly appreciated. Additional language skills are desirable.