From the VMAGROUP offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, I lead the Communications and Marketing recruitment for Belgium and the Netherlands, as well as executive searches in some other European markets where VMAGROUP does not have offices.
Before turning to executive search and recruitment in 2008, I had an extensive career working for multinational companies and consultancy firms, where I held the roles of International Chief Marketing/Chief Communications Officer, and Managing Director positions in the consumer goods sector, covering markets all over Europe.
I joined VMAGROUP in 2012, where I also serve as a Board member, chair the company's Advisory Board meetings in Belgium and the Netherlands, and present at industry events on the developments in the communications profession.
I focus on senior-level Communications and Marketing roles and immensely enjoy making perfect matches, combining clients' short-term requirements with long-term developments. I have an extensive network of Chief Communications Officers across Europe with whom I regularly discuss their personal career development as well as their senior team hiring needs.
My recent projects
Some of the roles I have recently filled include:
- Global Head of Business Communications at a Multinational Healthcare BtB/BtC, Netherlands
- Global Communications Director at a Multinational FMCG, Netherlands
- Director of Global Internal Engagement at a Multinational BtB, Netherlands
- Corporate Communications Lead at a Multinational BtB/BtC, Netherlands
- Media Relations Manager at a Multinational BtB/BtC, Netherlands
- Manager PR & PA at an International Business Consultancy Firm, Netherlands
- Media Relations Manager at a Financial Services Company, Belgium
What my clients have said about me
"What a speed and what a service! Thanks again for your professionalism and efficient collaboration."
HR Director at a Pharmaceutical company, Belgium
"Recently another international head hunter reached out to me. Nice people but the difference in understanding the communications function compared to you was very big."
International CCO, Netherlands FMCG