Webinar: Into Communications: The CEO Perspective
This webinar explores the findings in our latest report Into Communications: The CEO Perspective. The report explores CEO thinking on communications and the role of the contemporary communications function.
The webinar covers topics found in the report including:
- what in-demand skills are required from communicators
- what role CEOs expect their communications leaders to play
- the rise of digital communications
- employer branding and more.
VMAGROUP's Andrew Harvey, CEO and Willem de Ruijter, Executive Director, Europe lead the discussion of the key themes throughout the report. We were joined by a panel of communications leaders across Europe consisting of:
- Luca Biondolillo, CCO MSC Cruises,
- Mark Jansen, Director of Communications Northern Europe Google,
- Naomi Jones, Communications Director SUEZ UK
- and Abhinav Kumar, CCO/CMO Tata Consultancy Services.
Click here to download your copy of the report.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.