Stepping Up - Skills session for internal comms execs and officers | Weds 26 June (London) | Thurs 27 June (Bristol)
If you're new to, or considering a move into, the internal communications profession, then this workshop is for you.
We are delighted to be co-hosting this event with CIPR Inside, where CIPR committee members Dan Holden and Janice Fitzgerald will share their stories, experiences and lessons learned from their first internal comms role, also covering:
- What is the role of an internal comms exec/officer
- What skills and experiences are needed to succeed in role when first starting out
- How to upskill yourself and what qualifications should you invest in
This will be followed by VMAGROUP's Sara Tehrani, who will share our latest insights into:
- The desirable characteristics and skills employers are looking for
- Salary expectations and development opportunities
- Example of a good internal comms CV and cover letter
At the end of the session there will be time for you to ask for advice on your own CV and what you can be doing in your current role ahead of looking to step up in the future.
There will be two events, one in London and one in Bristol.
For more information and to register to attend, click here. http://www.ciprinside.co.uk/event/stepping-up-skills-session-for-internal-comms-execs-and-officers/
Member price: Free
Non-members price: £20
CPD: 5 points