4 months ago
A leading global law firm is looking for a writing specialist to join its dynamic Brand and Communications team based either in London or Manchester. You will be responsible for a range of writing assignments, creating content for both internal and external audiences.
About the role:
Key responsibilities include:
- Gathering information and lead interviews with lawyers to draft and coordinate the development of lawyer biographies
- Participating or leading interviews with lawyers and conducting research to draft award nominations, survey responses, and other rankings and accolades submissions
- Drafting copy to publicize awards and rankings on a range of external channels
- Liaising with internal practice groups to advise lawyers and staff on writing and marketing content such as lateral announcements, event invitations, case studies,
- Helping to generate new ideas for producing content that is creative and compelling for target audiences
Ideally, you’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or communications, or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Your communication skills – both written and verbal - will be second to none.
You’ll possess well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
You’ll thrive working in a team environment with a customer service focus and you’ll be used to handling confidential and sensitive information.