£110,000 - £120,000
3 months ago
Are you a Communications and Marketing leader in the tech sector looking for a new challenge? Have you set up and run a Corporate Communications function from scratch?
My client is a rapidly-growing, global tech business with a need for a senior Corporate Communicator to set up and lead a brand new Communications and Marketing function.
This is a blank sheet with the ability to build a team and create a strategy to protect and enhance the brand and reputation with media, employees, clients and external stakeholders.
- Create and lead a Media relations, governmental and investor engagement strategy
- Responsible for the development of the company narrative, including its external adaptation for media, customers and investors
- Manage members of the Marketing, Corporate Communications, and External Relations teams to ensure full alignment and integration
- Manage and direct external agency support
- Identify and manage all client engagement and events
- Develop yearly marketing plan to support sales activity and new opportunities
- Create, maintain and communicate a crisis communication policy
- Develop and implement a brand strategy that will position the company distinctly in the market
- Work with senior executives to raise their profiles, advising, briefing and influencing at a senior level
- Proven experience of setting up and building Corporate Communications function in a global and innovative context
- Integrated and forward thinking digital first, content approach to communications and marketing with experience across internal and external comms
- Must have change management / transformation experience
- Adaptable work styles with a broad variety of people from different cultures and disciplines – must have experience in global, matrix organisations
- Strong personal and professional character and integrity; high levels of stamina, energy and enthusiasm
- Some travel will be required