4 months ago
We’re looking for a Content Designer to create content for all areas of the business. You will participate in ‘Discovery’ sessions, creative workshops, be part of regular user testing sessions, design critiques and collaborate with the team throughout the design process. You’ll need to monitor the progress of briefs, ensuring timely delivery at all stages and communicate the progress to stakeholders and team members.
You will be responsible for writing UX copy across responsive web pages and apps and will be able to discuss your writing, research, ideas and thought processes in an open and collaborative format. You will support the team in all aspects of content creation and copywriting including understanding the user, defining the problem, validating through research, ideation and refining of work, prototyping and testing.
You’ll be working on transformational digital healthcare and wellbeing projects, alongside a rapidly growing, passionate and talented multi-disciplinary digital experience design team. We’re made up of UX designers, UI designers, Content Designers and Researchers, who are all focused on creating the best digital experiences for our customers.
What we need from you:
- Turn complex concepts and journeys into clear and concise copy considering tone, clarity, and flow along the way.
- Write compelling copy that helps a user solve problems and use our products.
- Understand the art of writing good micro copy (Brevity, context, action and authenticity)
- Develop a deep understanding of the user and the project and understand the user’s pain points and behaviours to create engaging experiences.
- You will understand the product from the wireframe/prototype stage to boost the usability and functionality of the product.
- Be data driven and understand metrics relating to product usage such as; daily active usage, stickiness, efficiency, ease of use, goal completions and user satisfaction.
- Follow digital brand guidelines and copywriter style guides.
- Take ownership of the copy for all areas of the business across projects, campaigns and briefs from inception through to delivery and beyond.