£50,000 - £62,000
3 months ago
National Grid are looking to recruit a Group Corporate Communications Manager with a focus on raising profile within key target UK media as well as overseeing reputation management strategy and execution.
Working with wider Group comms, this person will lead the day-to-day media relations and corporate communications engagement as part of a small tea across both National Grid’s regulated and non-regulated business.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Senior UK Media Relations Manager to develop media relations strategy aligned with Group strategy
- Be seen as an advisor to the business on media relations strategy and execution
- Produce a content campaign schedule encompassing traditional and digital media and across key events from financial results to project milestones
- Develop and manage journalist relationships across national, regional, trade and business press
- Spot both opportunities and threats to the business and develop plans for both
- Work with wider Group colleagues to ensure strategy and plans are aligned