Transformation & Change Communications Manager
6 months FTC
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join one of the UKs leading telecommunication organisations. Reporting into the Head of Internal Communications, you will be helping the team to deliver communications for a huge transformation piece.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- To help create a narrative and Internal Communications Plan
- To execute the communications plan
- To lead Internal Communications for specific people-centred transformation programmes
- To seek out feedback on Internal Communications activities and to be constantly looking for new ways to do things differently!
- To work with, guide and support multiple senior stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in Internal Communications and Change / Transformation
- A proven track record of working in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Must be a strong influencer, be able to push back in a credible way
- Experience working on consultation /redundancy change would be an advantage
- The desire and drive to be creative, come up with new ideas and not be afraid to roll their sleeves up
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills – particularly for presentations and creation of plans and strategy
If this role sounds like you, then apply now!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.