Finding a job in the recruitment sector isn’t difficult.
But securing the right recruitment job, to develop your successful career, is a whole lot harder.
Choosing to work for a recruitment business, that has been a leader in its field for over 40 years and trusted by many well-known brands, could be a great place to start?
VMAGROUP have been the leading international interim, contract and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications and marketing for 43 years. We’re recognised and trusted by organisations of all shapes and sizes, including many well-known and exciting commercial brands, Not for Profit organisations and government – across both the UK, Europe and internationally.
For 43 years, we have focused on building strong and lasting relationships in the communications and marketing sectors, supporting a variety of clients to build formidable communications and marketing teams.
We consider ourselves to be a true career-partner, working with candidates who have become clients and clients who have become candidates, as they progress through their communication and marketing careers. None of our competitors possess the same heritage and tenure of relationships that we do.
Previous and current clients include: Premiership Football Teams, Global Banks, TV Celebrities, Luxury High Street Brands, Leading Tech Giants, High Profile Government Departments and Global Charities with a life changing social purpose. Think of a business or sector that interests you – we've probably worked with them...
VMAGROUP Specialisms include: Executive Search, Recruitment, Interim, Contract, Permanent, Corporate Communications, PR, Media Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, Internal Communications and Employee Engagement.
VMAGROUP is currently searching for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join its team. The position will focus on marketing and communications recruitment, working with many well-known and exciting brands throughout the UK.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous recruitment experience is not required. But some experience of working in sales or account management or a commercial environment would be beneficial.
- Some practical marketing and communications experience or a degree in communications or marketing would be beneficial.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and questioning skills
- A natural interest in people and their development
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with high attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A broad understanding of the business environment
- Financial acumen
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude is required as you will be dealing with all levels and cultures of candidates and clients
Personal Attributes Required:
- Open minded
- Self-starter with initiative
- Team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Flexible, resilient and confident, with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
Full training and development support will be provided, both to those candidates with recruitment experience and those without.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.