£20, 000 - £25, 000 DOE
over 2 years ago
Are you interested in working with some of the biggest corporations and brands in the UK?
Have you been thinking about your next career move?
Do you have experience working in sales?
VMAGROUP has built its business around hiring phenomenal people. Industry sector specialists are employed alongside communications and marketing professionals where our long-term (often exclusive) relationships with a global network of clients are nurtured and maintained.
As we continue to grow our business, we are seeking aspiring individuals who are looking to embark upon a rewarding, lucrative career as a recruitment consultant with VMAGROUP. You will be running events, placing candidates and recruiting for clients within the communications, digital and marketing industries.
Does this sound like you?
- Sales or similar target-based industry experience
- Looking to work in a performance driven environment
- Looking for excellent career progression and development
- Eager for more client-facing opportunities
- Keen to help build the next generation of communications, digital and marketing teams
If so, VMAGROUP wants to hear from you.
What will it involve?
- Handling multiple interim or permanent recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- Developing new business for VMAGROUP, for both the practice and yourself
- Ensuring that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates
- Add to the atmosphere of a fun, lively and dedicated team environment
Desired skills and experience
- Interest in communications or marketing
- Experience working in sales is essential
- Personal dedication to excellence, initiative and integrity
- Demonstrable relevant commercial experience
- Proven track record of achievement
- Goal oriented and passionate about success
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills essential.
This is your opportunity to build your business and watch your career reach new heights!!
If you would like to apply or to find out more, please send your CV, along with a short outline of why you think you will be successful in the role.
Successful applicants will be invited to an “Introduction to recruitment at VMAGROUP” evening on Monday 26th November.
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for digital, communications and marketing.
Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, digital, marketing, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly international reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.