over 2 years ago
6 to 9 months
VMAGROUP are recruiting for a Thought Leadership Manager to join a well-known, professional body based in London for a 6 to 9 month fixed term contract to start immediately.
Reporting in to the Director of Corporate Communications you will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategic plan. You will be working with multiple stakeholders on a global basis and with 4/5 virtual direct reports. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, hardworking self-starter.
Skills and experience desired:
- A communications manager with strategic planning and execution experience
- An understanding /experience of the property and built environment market sectors
- Ability to translate complex information/market drivers into succinct propositions for relevant audiences
- Experience of website management, e-marketing, CRM and marketing databases
- Customer focused with the ability to build good internal relationships
- An outstanding problem-solving individual with strong organisational and multi-tasking skills. A positive can do attitude is a must.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.