about 1 year ago
Working with a key regulator in the health sector you will play a pivotal role in a new high profile programme being introduced. Having moved from the initial start-up phase they are now ready to deliver on their commitments. This has created two new communications roles within the team, focussed on strategic communications planning, campaigns and content.
Key responsibilities of the two roles will include
- Providing operational communications support across products and activities to support the programme and the organisation more widely
- Working closely with engagement teams to plan regular communications to delivery partners and key stakeholder groups,
- External communications activity will include responsibility for content of all communications products from press releases through to social media and videos.
- Taking responsibility for developing and maintaining effective links between internal stakeholders across the organisation to ensure consistent delivery of the communications strategy
- Devising and developing effective and specific campaigns that will proactively identify and create opportunities to communicate
Your experience will include
- Demonstrable experience in a broad communications role, coupled with a track record in developing and delivering strategic communications and engagement.
- Ideally you will have proven experience in managing communications in change projects and programmes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships across an organisation as well as externally to a wide and varied stakeholder group.