£50,000 - £70,000
5 months ago
A direct report to the MD of the business area you will act as their conscience and guide in terms of building lasting and effective relationships across political and non-political networks – at national and regional levels.
This is a newly created role for an experienced Public Affairs/Stakeholder Engagement Manager to lead, develop and drive forward positive relationships.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Building and managing relationships with key local stakeholders to generate positive advocacy for the brand – securing support for initiatives and developments
- Supporting the Head of Public Affairs to define the engagement strategy to ensure that communication is aligned and coordinated
- Working closely with the MD, advising, guiding and supporting across all aspects of stakeholder engagement.
Your experience will include
- An excellent understanding of the public affairs and stakeholder engagement
- Experienced in developing , building and managing relationships at a local stakeholder level
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to assimilate complex messages into clear and engaging campaign material
- Results orientated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consummate networker
- Creative and innovative campaigner