A direct report to the MD of the business area you will act as their conscience and guide in terms of building lasting and effective relationships across political and non-political networks – at national and regional levels.
This is a newly created role for an experienced Public Affairs/Stakeholder Engagement Manager to lead, develop and drive forward positive relationships.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Building and managing relationships with key local stakeholders to generate positive advocacy for the brand – securing support for initiatives and developments
- Supporting the Head of Public Affairs to define the engagement strategy to ensure that communication is aligned and coordinated
- Working closely with the MD, advising, guiding and supporting across all aspects of stakeholder engagement.
Your experience will include
- An excellent understanding of the public affairs and stakeholder engagement
- Experienced in developing , building and managing relationships at a local stakeholder level
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to assimilate complex messages into clear and engaging campaign material
- Results orientated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and a consummate networker
- Creative and innovative campaigner
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.