£60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
4 months ago
Are you a Dublin based Stakeholder Manager looking for new challenge? Do you have a passion for the renewable energy and environment? Do you love working with political and community stakeholders?
In this role you will lead the Stakeholder engagement plan and activity to ensure the smooth running of one of Irelands’ largest renewable energy projects. This role and project will contribute significantly to Irelands carbon neutral by 2050 goal. The project is an exciting stage and this role will be part of a new team responsible for communicating the project to a variety of key audiences.
- Developing and maintaining a stakeholder management strategy and community engagement plan
- Working closely with the Project Director, Consents Manager, Community Liaison Officer, and other functional leads to ensure effective and positive engagement
- Working closely with the Regulatory Affairs and Policy Advisor, manage the project’s engagement with key local, political and government stakeholders
- Seeking out and maximising external communications opportunities in terms of media, events, and sponsorships.
- Working with the JV organisations communications teams to update website and social media platforms
- Explaining technical, legal, and commercial matters in a clear, non-technical manner
- Responsibility for organising and delivering plans for any public meetings, managing consultants in the production of necessary exhibition materials
- Proactively identifying relevant community groups and NGOs and developing effective and meaningful communication methods
- Managing a Community Liaison Officer(s) and other stakeholder management consultants to deliver an effective two-way point of contact between community groups and the project
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of the principles, methodologies and techniques which underpin successful stakeholder engagement
- Experience of managing stakeholder and community engagement activities for a regional or national scale project
- Must have detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of working in the Irish political environment
- Experience of managing and maintaining effective relationships with multiple key stakeholders, including political, community and NGOs
- Lead and motivate within a team and stakeholders outside their core team
- Demonstrate effective planning, leadership, networking, and partnership skills; able to influence and negotiate
- An understanding of the planning and development process for large scale projects
- Knowledge of renewable energy projects is advantageous
- Experience of organising and managing stakeholder and community meetings
- A clean driving license is essential.