£31,000 - £35,000
over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading professional regulator, is looking to recruit a Stakeholder Engagement Officer to join its growing Strategic Communications and Engagement team.
As Stakeholder Engagement Officer, you will be part of a brand new team charged with the responsibility of developing and improving how the organisation engages with its key strategic stakeholders in order to help deliver an ambitious corporate strategy.
You will build relationships with external stakeholders and work closely with internal teams to ensure the organisation's engagement strategy is planned and co-ordinated; identifying opportunities for collaborative partnerships, resulting in improved relationships over time.
- Plan, manage and develop a portfolio of relationships which are strategically valuable
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholder/external affairs counterparts in partner organisations, ensuring there is mutual understanding of respective agendas
- Plan and deliver a proactive programme of engagement with those relationships, ensuring that stakeholders have opportunities to be engaged with
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the relationships within the portfolio, providing strategic advice and support to policy teams and senior management.
- Identify, and support the management of, opportunities for partnership working that will aid the delivery of our corporate strategy
- Commission and produce written briefings (including speeches and slides), support and advice on a range of issues within your relationship portfolio.
- Establish and maintain internal relationships that will aid improvements in the co-ordination and development of relationship management activity
- Proactively monitor the work of organisations within your relationship portfolio, making colleagues aware of external developments that could impact and/or support our functions, policies and work, and providing advice on how we should engage and respond.
- Work closely with colleagues in the UK, European and International Affairs team and those in the organisation responsible for internal and external communication, campaigns, media and events to ensure there is regular and effective information about stakeholder engagement activities available to them for wider communication
This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked in, or interned in public affairs, stakeholder relations, media relations and Parliament, as parliamentary assistants or researchers.
To apply to this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DM 914498