£40,000 - £50,000
10 months ago
Are you an experienced engagement and events professional looking for your next strategic role? A skills and careers body, within construction, are recruiting a Stakeholder Engagement Manager to lead and provide a streamlined strategy through their stakeholder engagement events.
- To manage and implement the engagement model
- To deliver management of multiple stakeholder engagement events
- To create and format content, ensuring events and conferences are adequately resourced
- Implement the strategic external and internal messages and translate them into different resources for use at events
- Plan and ensure consistent messaging
- Experience translating strategy into communication messages
- Communications professional with high level writing and content skills
- Confident and experienced managing multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Experience managing a small team
This role can be based in either Peterborough or London.