Working with a high profile consumer tech business this is a unique and challenging role which will see you driving engagement across the breadth of the organisation. This is a highly strategic role, leading on the planning and execution of global engagement campaigns.
- Working across functions you will be driving consensus on key external projects, ensuring exceptional results are delivered.
- You will take the lead in the introduction of new tools and processes to ensure that the organisation maintains its best in class reputation.
- You will take a key role in the design and development of communications plans for complex global programmes
Your experience will include:
- Experience of driving complex stakeholder management projects
- Crisis communications experience
- Experience of working in politics or an equivalent fast paced environment
- Experience of working in complex, changing environments
- Media handling experience
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.