£30,000 - £35,000
6 months ago
My client, a leading provider of first-class entertainment across sports betting, online casino, bingo, esports and poker, is looking for an experienced Sponsorship Account Manager to work on a suite of high profile sponsorship assets. Working alongside the Sponsorship Manager, you will implement the sponsorship strategy, seeking to effectively utilise all rights and efficiently manage the budget. You will create integrated campaigns that appeal to existing and prospective customers ensuring every opportunity to promote the brand is maximized.
- Full responsibility for the performance of their portfolio of sponsorships
- Manage the day to day operational requirements of each sponsorship ensuring all rights are delivered, activated and tracked.
- Ensure effective management and planning of all sponsorship rights
- Regularly monitor and review the performance of each sponsorship adapting to improve results
- Work alongside Product, Brand, PR, Advertising, Digital and Content teams to identify new and innovative ways to integrate the product and content portfolio into sponsorship strategy
- Work with wider Brand, Marketing & Analytics team to identify new ways to integrate and use sponsorships as a catalyst for brand objectives
- Search for new sponsorship opportunities (including influencer marketing opportunities) daily
- Ensure activity is delivered within budget and continuously look for efficiencies
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and events simultaneously
- Assist in the negotiation and contractual processes of partnership and sponsorship deals. Make recommendations on new commercial opportunities as well as exit plans, where appropriate
You will have:
- Proven experience of managing the rights of sponsorships
- Understanding of esports or the wider video game industry
- Proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Devising & pitching activation ideas for consumer campaigns and events
- Excellent understanding of maximising televised or streamed brand visibility
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrable ability to overcome obstacles and be proactive in finding creative solutions
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and commercial thinking in rights activation
- Experience in delivering & devising multi-platform branding & engagement strategies for sponsorships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong proposal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident presenting skills with the ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Confidence to achieve ambitious sponsorship KPIs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment when undertaking large-scale, high profile
- Proactive approach with the ability to work under pressure
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.