about 1 year ago
I am currently on the hunt for a diligent and creative Social Media Manager to join the Digital Communications team of an international financial services giant in London.
In this exciting role you will have a global remit from day one, playing a key role in designing and executing a best-in-class social media strategy across the business. You’ll do this through the development of innovative content and marketing collateral, while at the same time acting as a key point of contact between the business lines and the social media team, consulting and championing ideas for new content and innovative ways of engaging with key audiences online.
A true team player, you’ll have the ability to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders and will have a deep understanding of the social media landscape and its use in a financial services environment.
Key Accountabilities of Social Media Manager:
- Work with the Social Media team to identify business critical briefs and opportunities for best in class social content from across the various lines of business.
- Help implement a social and digital process, overseeing timelines and project management
- Become the point of call for stakeholders to connect with the social team
- Make recommendations for new social media launches where appropriate
- Work collaboratively with other communications teams to support and make the most out content and platforms available
Person Specification for Social Media Manager:
- Excellent understanding of social media and its use by corporates, the media and wider public.
- A strong storyteller and creative professional who can advise on solutions for content.
- Strong client relationship skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and to escalate where necessary
- Ability to direct agency on content required and ensure the delivery matches what’s being requested
- Comfortable working under time and volume pressures
- A team player who takes pride in helping creative businesses succeed
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships among internal and external stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of the financial service industry and global marketplace
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.