£250 - £350 per day
over 2 years ago
We are working with a highly regulated organisation on an interim Social Media Manager for a 6 month period. They are looking for someone to drive forward their social media presence and expand on their online presence.
The role reports directly into the Communications Director while working closely with the External Affairs team and Product Communications team. The main platforms of social media for this role are Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, along with others.
- Support and execute the social media activity and strategy
- Manage corporate social media activity using a content calendar
- Manage social media campaigns
- Drive the creation of social assets to ensure world class social customer and stakeholder experience
- Lead on content creation
- Track record in executing social media campaigns
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- Experience working in highly regulated sectors
- Ability to work independently and across different teams
- A strong understanding of the integration of social media engagement into the overall communications strategy