3 months ago
Location: London, West End
A fast growing Serviced Office organisation is seeking a Social Media Manager to join their dynamic Marketing & Communications team based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK, with a real appetite provide an explosive combination of innovative and performance based marketing.
As Social Media Manager you will take ownership of all elements of social media, constantly ensuring that the brand is presented with the same care and attention that goes into their building design. This is a very design-led company and they are looking for a social media guru with a passion and flair for visual and editorial brilliance.
- Develop a clear social media strategy and plan to build the brand
- Drive better engagement with social media channels, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Bring the brand to life through engaging content, brilliant photography and thought-provoking words.
- Work with the Head of Creative & Content to generate content that’s relevant for social media channels.
- Independently, identify and work with key influencers in the entrepreneurial and design communities to build followers and engagement.
- Work with the Campaign Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing agency to support marketing campaigns with integrated and well thought through social media plans.
- Generate regular reports analysing the social media footprint and what is needed to maintain a growing online community.
- Manage the Social Media budget
- Good understanding of all aspects of social media
- Solid knowledge of social media tools across planning, content management and analytics
- A good eye for design, photography and writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
- Experience in social media for an agency or a client
- Track record of creativity and measurable results
- An interest in design and cultural trends
- Experience in a design-led sector desirable