£35,000 - £40,000
over 2 years ago
This global law firm wants to take their social media to the next level and this newly created role will be supporting the brand and reputation through their global social media channels. You will be creating both organic and paid content, analysing activity, and will be advising the marketing and communications team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a social media specialist who is looking for a role with the ability to develop and create the global social media strategy, aswell as implement it.
This is initialy a 12 month contract with the view to go permanent.
- Lead on all social media activity
- Manage the global social media calendar
- Monitor all social media channels
- Support and advise the wider marketing and communiations team
- Create social media guidance documents for the organisation
- A social media expert
- Social media experience within a professional services organisation
- Experience with both paid for and organic social media campaigns
- Experience across all social media channels including LinkedIn
- Someone who is able to work autonomously and with various senior stakeholders