£250 - £300
8 months ago
VMAGroup are working with a leading financial organisation to find a Social Media and Content Manager to join our client’s global marketing team. Our client is looking for a collaborative leader who can creatively leverage social media across all channels and proactively make an impact within an empowering and ambitious environment. The successful candidate will be a content expert with a global approach and will take ownership of our client’s social media channels; therefore experience of creating and distributing content as well as providing excellent customer service on social media channels is essential. The Social Media and Content Manager will have a proven track record of growing a company’s social media presence through both paid and organic methods and will be on top of new trends and platforms.
The Social Media and Content Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage and grow our client’s social media presence globally (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Manage our client’s online reputation by providing excellent customer service on a range of online channels (including social media, Trustpilot and app reviews)
- Support in the development of a new blog
- Create and edit content for web, email, mobile apps, whitepapers, print advertising and more
- Work with our Regional Marketing Directors to ensure content is globally consistent and regionally relevant
- Input into creative ideas and help come up with ways to make our client stand out
- Oversee our Net Promoter Score programme and share customer insights across the business
- Manage two direct reports, based in our Canadian office in Newmarket, Ontario
Person specification for the Social Media and Content Manager:
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of social media (client or agency side)
- A track record of setting up and optimising social media marketing campaigns
- Detailed understanding of Facebook advertising
- Excellent creativity, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital marketing environment
- A collaborative approach, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.