£35,000 - £38,000
about 1 month ago
Building and construction material manufacturer is looking to appoint a Social Impact Executive as part of its Corporate Affairs function to specifically develop a Stakeholder Engagement programme of activity to mitigate the impact of its operation on its people and communities and bring about positive outcomes. Specifically to:
- Map out stakeholders and develop relationships and engagement programme to understand need.
- Oversee events and meetings to ensure open and two-way communications with stakeholders and communities.
- Respond to complaints / requests for information.
- Internally lead the Social Impact Committee.
- Work with wider business to identify impacts of projects on local stakeholders and propose solutions.
- Work with wider communications team to raise profile of issues and ensure social impact is part of business process.
- Lead the fund-raising programme and education projects with local schools and colleges.