£45,000 - £50,000
3 months ago
Public service organisation requires an experienced Social Media professional to lead team and develop strategy and set priorities to manage volume and proactively build a content plan of stories and develop revenue opportunities for the business.
- Develop and implement a digital content strategy as well as overall social media strategy and guidelines
- Audit and improve channels ensuring they are fit for purpose and meeting the needs of stakeholders
- Provide expert guidance on digital content planning, production and channel management of digital production partners and agencies
- Establish and maintain a production and publication schedule of content working closely with wider communications team
- Develop guidelines and best practice – coaching and training across the business
Management and development of team
- Measure activities and report insights back to the business to continually improve
Specifically looking for digital / social media professionals who have previously led and developed teams. Must be confident in producing and editing content for diverse channel mix, are at the forefront of new digital developments and can advise stakeholders on solutions that will impact the bottom line.Able to put in place measurement of outputs, track success and report back to the business.Previous line management experience required.