£40,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Are you a corporate social and digital media specialist looking for an opportunity to lead digital strategy and drive corporate storytelling? My client is a healthcare organisation looking for a digital communications specialist to join their UK corporate communications team.
Developing high-impact social and digital media and content you will create and drive forward the new digital strategy with a responsibility for the corporate website and all social media channels. Passionate about digital comms you will create engaging content for a variety of audiences and ensure enhancement and protection of the organisation online.
- Develop digital corporate communications and content strategy
- Create unique and engaging content for a variety of channels
- Identify and integrate new social and digital channels to drive innovative approach to digital strategy
- Manage influencer outreach programme
- Analyse and improve online customer experience/journey
- Utilise site analytics to tailor content and strategy
- Demonstrable experience launching, managing and maintaining digital channels, content creation, story mining and writing within a corporate comms team
- Experience of multi-media content production including video and social media assets
- Experience of working in healthcare or heavily regulated environments/sectors is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A genuine passion for digital communications and what it can do for corporate communications in a regulated setting