Are you a corporate social and digital media specialist looking for an opportunity to lead digital strategy and drive corporate storytelling? My client is a healthcare organisation looking for a digital communications specialist to join their UK corporate communications team.
Developing high-impact social and digital media and content you will create and drive forward the new digital strategy with a responsibility for the corporate website and all social media channels. Passionate about digital comms you will create engaging content for a variety of audiences and ensure enhancement and protection of the organisation online.
- Develop digital corporate communications and content strategy
- Create unique and engaging content for a variety of channels
- Identify and integrate new social and digital channels to drive innovative approach to digital strategy
- Manage influencer outreach programme
- Analyse and improve online customer experience/journey
- Utilise site analytics to tailor content and strategy
- Demonstrable experience launching, managing and maintaining digital channels, content creation, story mining and writing within a corporate comms team
- Experience of multi-media content production including video and social media assets
- Experience of working in healthcare or heavily regulated environments/sectors is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A genuine passion for digital communications and what it can do for corporate communications in a regulated setting
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.