Circa £50,000 Plus Benefits
6 months ago
Working with an industry board this is a niche role for a technical subject expert who understands both the construction industry and also how innovation and technology can help the industry remain competitive.
Reporting to the Head of External Affairs, and sitting within the Policy Directorate, the successful candidate will play a key role in their work to modernise the industry. Specifically they will lead communications and engagement on the adoption of technology within the sector, outlining the skills gaps and benefits to those who work within it.
Key responsibilities include
- Ensure the organisation is proactive and responsive, successful supporting the ambitions of a modernised industry.
- Demonstrate expertise in the areas conveying subject intelligence and generating confidence in a deliverable strategy
- Represent the organisation at the highest level within the industry and with government and the media
Your experience will include
- A comprehensive knowledge of the technology, innovation and skills within the construction industry
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement experience