Circa £55,000 + excellent benefits
5 months ago
Working closely with the Head of Public Affairs to lead the government affairs engagement strategy, shaping the organisations reputation as a leading commercial property business.
Key responsibilities will include
- Build effective relationships across Westminster, Whitehall and wider stakeholder groups to support the business objectives.
- You will work closely with the wider corporate affairs team to identify opportunities for engagement and communication, ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach to multi-channel campaign delivery
- Manage and develop an expert in-house team
- Lead and develop the delivery and strategy of a the corporate public affairs and stakeholder portfolio
Key experience will include
- Ability to communicate and influence at a strategic level to senior leaders
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to build effective networks
- Significant experience of working in a planning/development/infrastructure environment
- Significant public affairs experience with wider communications expertise.