Working closely with the Head of Public Affairs to lead the government affairs engagement strategy, shaping the organisations reputation as a leading commercial property business.
Key responsibilities will include
- Build effective relationships across Westminster, Whitehall and wider stakeholder groups to support the business objectives.
- You will work closely with the wider corporate affairs team to identify opportunities for engagement and communication, ensuring a coordinated and consistent approach to multi-channel campaign delivery
- Manage and develop an expert in-house team
- Lead and develop the delivery and strategy of a the corporate public affairs and stakeholder portfolio
Key experience will include
- Ability to communicate and influence at a strategic level to senior leaders
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to build effective networks
- Significant experience of working in a planning/development/infrastructure environment
- Significant public affairs experience with wider communications expertise.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.