Are you an ambitious and creative social media expert who wants to have an impact on the sustainability of our oceans?
The Marine Stewardship Council, an international non-profit organisation is currently looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to provide leadership within a globally distributed network of social media and communications experts.
To deliver and develop the global MSC social media strategy through:
- Management of the five global MSC social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Lead the planning, creation, posting and evaluation of video, image and written social media content.
- Provide global leadership in training and guidance on content creation and social media management to a community of regional social media colleagues in 20 countries.
- Collaborate with the wider content, PR, Marketing and Science Communications teams to create content and messaging.
- Monitor and respond to reputational issues online.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.