This role is split between London and the Northern Home Counties.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Public Affairs Manager to join the medical devices team of one of the most iconic global brands in photography and imaging.
This is a newly created role and will see the successful candidate delivering and providing expert counsel to senior stakeholders - identifying opportunities and threats presented by government policy for business units, product teams and senior management.
In this newly created role The Senior Public Affairs Manager will be responsible for;
- Creating a public understanding of the organisation’s impact on the healthcare environment and the national public policy debate
- Building strong networks and sustainable relationships with political and policy stakeholders across Westminster and Whitehall
- Providing expert counsel in relation to opportunities and threats presented by government policy to senior internal stakeholders
- Interpreting developments in government health and life sciences policy - identifying opportunities and threats to the business and developing appropriate plans to influence and engage in line with the strategic and commercial objectives
- Successfully integrating insight and intelligence to ensure it aligns with all marketing communications activities
If you would like to apply for the position of Senior Public Affairs Manager please send your CV to email@example.com referencing DM914114
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.