£70,000 - £80,000
about 1 year ago
A financial institution based in Canary Wharf are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join their Global Private Banking arm. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the brand.
In this role you will work closely with business partners to develop and execute integrated marketing strategies for the Investment Service and Digital Solutions, provide insight and analytics and deliver effective campaigns.
You will be responsible for planning and communicating Global Marketing Communications, utilising all marketing channels including media, digital and events for local market execution, as well as developing campaign toolkits for front office use and marketing promotional collateral.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well recognised, global organisation with exceptional development opportunities.
Essential experience: global marketing, investment management knowledge and agency management.
- Planning and communicating Global Marketing Communications for Global Private Banking Investment Services and Digital Solutions
- Managing the associated Campaigns budget
- Develop a global product marketing strategy for the product or segment and executing timely, engaging and RM usable assets in support of the business product strategy and our brand positioning
- Work with and plan global marketing communications with GPB Media and Employee Comms
- Work collaboratively with the global, country and other business line marketing teams to ensure that best practice is leveraged in supporting local activation
- Lead and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and optimising creative agencies
- Demonstrate Marketing effectiveness through measurement and analysis of core campaign activity through management reporting
- Broad marketing experienced with a focus on strategic marketing of investment Management/Wealth Management/Wealth Planning Services, including developing product propositions, new product development and launch
- Strong knowledge and understanding of private banking products and solutions.
- Experience with brand development and delivery.
- A range of Brand and Marketing Communications planning and operational experience, including demonstrable success in developing and delivering campaign strategies and multi channel high profile campaigns.
- Experience of working within teams over multiple sites.
- Understanding of customer insights and their role in product development and delivery as well as communications development.
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts.
- Experience of managing agencies, driving for greater value and application of resource.
- Ability to influence leadership teams and lead across functional teams to drive improvement
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.