£200 - £250
almost 3 years ago
**1-2 month contract**
VMAGROUP is working with a well-known charity on a short-term contract while they recruit for a permanent person. This role works on the research and science that the charity is doing and publicising that across national publications. This is a busy press office in a fast pace environment for a well-known charity.
- Raise the profile of the organisation through distribution of their scientific research
- Capitalise on current news stories to ensure coverage
- Take a lead on different projects
- Evaluate the coverage gained
- Take on the on-call press office rota
- Manage and organise media conferences, launches and photo calls
- A background in science or healthcare
- Proven track record in a busy press office
- Demonstrable experience in crisis and issues
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in the charity sector
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.