£30,000 - £35,000
about 3 years ago
**12 month FTC**
We are working with an arts charity on a really interesting Senior Press Officer role. In this role you will be responsible for both proactive and reactive media relations and report into the Head of Media Relations. You will be given the freedom to lead on projects and develop different campaigns.
- Manage media projects from conception to delivery and evaluate each campaign
- Drive forward with proactive media relations and also act as a point of contact for incoming press enquiries
- Research and write press releases
- Work across the marketing and communications functions to deliver written content for a variety of platforms
- Deputise the Head of Media Relations where appropriate
- Arrange press conferences, press trips and photo calls
- Experience working in a busy press office
- Experience working in arts, heritage or charity sector
- Proactive approach to media relations
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.